GWT Hosts Second Internal Training Summit of 2019
South Holland, IL April 29, 2019 – Global Water Technology, Inc. (GWT) hosted our second Quarterly Internal Training of 2019. The event brought together GWT’s representatives, consultants, and technicians across different geographies, industries, and organizational focus.
GWT believes that by putting a high investment into employee education and development that all team members will be armed with the most relevant, accurate, and state-of-the-art solutions to satisfy each individual client’s needs. GWT’s growth from client retention and new business development confirms the success of this initiative.
This quarter’s topics included:
- Organizational News/Development Notes
- Guest Presentation by Rydlyme
- Chlorine Dioxide
- History and Application of Filming Amines
- Territory Management
- Introduction to Wastewater Treatment
- A presentation about topics each GWT attendee of the Association of Water Technologists (AWT) Spring 2019 Technical Training learned or experienced at this year’s training in Baltimore
GWT is also committed to providing clients and prospective clients with the educational tools to succeed in their facilities. GWT will be hosting training for all interested building engineers and managers in Milwaukee, South Holland, and Central Illinois later this month.
For more information or to RSVP, please use our Eventbrite system:
Wisconsin – Milwaukee Area:
Chicagoland Area – South Holland, IL:
Central, IL – Bloomington/Normal, IL:
For more information on training services by GWT contact your representative or call us at 708-349-9991.