Your customers are our customers too.
GWT offers services to contractors in order to tackle a variety of issues for their clients. From system evaluations to complete treatment feed design, we have the expertise you want on your team.
Why partner with us?
- Common Treatments
- Equipment and Design Services for Construction Projects
- Laboratory Services
- Consultation on Water Related Issues
- Common Equipment
- Water Treatment Seminars
- Contact Us
- Passivation Treatment
- Glycols & Glycol Alternatives
- New Feed Equipment for Installation or Replacement Equipment
- Design Services and Estimates for Fob Bidding
- Service and Treatment for One Year After Installation of Equipment
- Analytical Services for Water or Deposit Samples
- Unbiased Laboratory Reports and Corrective Action Plans
- Technical Experts Always Available to Advise with Unique Problems
- Available for On-Site Visits or Over-the-phone Consult
- Glycol feeders
- Pot feeders
- Side Stream Filtration
- Corrosion Coupon Racks
- We offer full seminars ranging in intensity to contractors’ teams, to help them learn more than just the HVAC side of systems. It helps them become a more valuable resource to customers.
- Some basics touched on include, trends in the water treatment industry, common misconceptions of water treatment, how water treatment can increase efficiency and reduce client costs, why water treatment is necessary to maintain a system.
GWT provides us with reliable & dependable monthly service. After choosing Global a year ago, our HW/CW chemical readings have been the most consistent out of the last 3 water treaters. GWT is in my budget and are very nice people to work with.
I have been a Global customer for many years. When the warranty period expired on our new office building I sought out water treatment companies to service the equipment. Global’s pricing, products, and service have kept me a customer since. As for performance, our cooling towers and chillers’ tubes look like new and have had no corrosion or scale issues.
GWT is all about customer service, if we have any issues with one of many different water loops throughout the building we call our service technician and he is there to assist. The chemical treatment portion of our annual HVAC budget can be costly. GWT works within our budget parameters and designed a cost effective program tailored for our building.
Global Water is great! Prices can’t be beat. Can’t believe they don’t have the entire city of Chicago! They help me manage my entire Chicago portfolio. From helping me deal with projects at individual properties to developing cross property strategies, Global always has an answer that helps me meet my bottom line.
GWT is a great vendor and I would recommend them without hesitation. Economics are in line and even below average considering the work produced. They go over and above in customer service and attention to detail. Service on site has even contacted me when they noticed something within the building that needed my attention.
I chose Global Water Technology for their outstanding customer service, knowledgeable staff and fair pricing. They are always there whenever I need them.
I have had a long standing relationship with Global. They have always been proactive and I have enjoyed their level of professionalism. They have experienced technicians with excellent work ethic and communication skills. They have really adapted well to the way we like to do business.
Interested in Contractor Services?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Why Choose GWT?
- Minority Owned
- Environmentally Responsible
- Cost Conscious
- Technical Expertise
- Progressive Approach