Cloud-Based Reporting Service
GWTReports.com (GWTR) is a complimentary cloud-based reporting service designed to save service reports, operator log data, lab results, controller data, provide graphing, and store documents such as inspection videos, training material, and SDS/PDS sheets, etc. all from one location. This service helps to promote an engaged and educated staff along with ability to benchmark and progress your treatment program.
- Service reports are sent to all applicable operators and managers to facilitate engagement and communication within 24-48 hours of service
- Reports are coded intuitively and control ranges clearly displayed
- All data is collected through the cloud
- Data collected includes: chemical inventory, water usage, chemistry levels, water quality levels
- Data can be trended for periodic reviews
- Easily identify disruptions and water waste
- Operator logging can be completed on the cloud using the web site or application on IOS or Android mobile device
- Tiered access allows various permission levels across a client organization
- Library of all testing and operational procedures
- Library of all product data and safety data sheets (SDS)
- System can tie into remote based monitoring systems
- Cloud based – No software or IT headaches. Just connect to a website or mobile app and have access to data or enter data.
- All data backed up daily with a 99% uptime
GWTReports can help your company be in compliance with ASHRAE Standard 188, which establishes the minimum Legionellosis risk management requirements for building water systems. Standard 188 is essential for anyone involved in design, construction, installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance, and service of centralized building water systems and components.
Using GWTReports for ASHRAE Standard 188:
- Allows cloud storage and 24/7 365 access to site plans, methods of monitoring, sampling points and records of testing results or maintenance.
- Provides the ability to store and manage a Water Treatment Plan for each location, monitoring the following:
- Potable water systems
- Pools and spas
- Cooling towers
- Decorative fountains
Available on Mobile Device:
GWT provides us with reliable & dependable monthly service. After choosing Global a year ago, our HW/CW chemical readings have been the most consistent out of the last 3 water treaters. GWT is in my budget and are very nice people to work with.
I have been a Global customer for many years. When the warranty period expired on our new office building I sought out water treatment companies to service the equipment. Global’s pricing, products, and service have kept me a customer since. As for performance, our cooling towers and chillers’ tubes look like new and have had no corrosion or scale issues.
GWT is all about customer service, if we have any issues with one of many different water loops throughout the building we call our service technician and he is there to assist. The chemical treatment portion of our annual HVAC budget can be costly. GWT works within our budget parameters and designed a cost effective program tailored for our building.
Global Water is great! Prices can’t be beat. Can’t believe they don’t have the entire city of Chicago! They help me manage my entire Chicago portfolio. From helping me deal with projects at individual properties to developing cross property strategies, Global always has an answer that helps me meet my bottom line.
GWT is a great vendor and I would recommend them without hesitation. Economics are in line and even below average considering the work produced. They go over and above in customer service and attention to detail. Service on site has even contacted me when they noticed something within the building that needed my attention.
I chose Global Water Technology for their outstanding customer service, knowledgeable staff and fair pricing. They are always there whenever I need them.
I have had a long standing relationship with Global. They have always been proactive and I have enjoyed their level of professionalism. They have experienced technicians with excellent work ethic and communication skills. They have really adapted well to the way we like to do business.
Interested in Cloud-Based Electronic Service Reports?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Why Choose GWT?
- Minority Owned
- Environmentally Responsible
- Cost Conscious
- Technical Expertise
- Progressive Approach