Global Water Technology Inc. solid water treatment products use state of the art, proven chemical combinations which are manufactured into a solid paste concentrate. The products are transported in a low carbon footprint profile and applied easily at your site with a patented dissolving system. You receive all of the benefits of a well-run chemical program, without the hassles of dealing with liquids.
Help Reduce Risk and Liability Concerns
No Heavy Drums To Move:
- Reduces potential for injury to employees and others.
- Moving heavy drums can result in injury, leading to costly Worker Compensation Claims.
- Reduces risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals (ie: corrosives, oxidizers and pesticides) to your employees and customers.
- One case of Global Water Technology Inc. Solids weighs 44 lbs and contains the same amount of active chemicals as 55-gallon, 500 lb drum.
Eliminate Spill potentials:
- Spills can occur anywhere – in transit, or at your facility.
- Many liquid chemicals can be hazardous, damaging to the environment, and a potential for expensive litigation.
- Global Water Technology Inc. Solid chemistry has no potential to leak.
No on-site storage or drum disposal issues:
- Liquid chemicals are bulky and must be stored in containment areas according to their hazardous classification.
- Many facilities do not have extra space and must resort to storing all chemicals in one containment area.
- The potential for chemical reactions of different liquid chemicals can produce a very undesirable result.
- No triple rinsing of empty drums before disposal.
- Five cases of Global Water Technology Inc. Solids can be stored in the same space as a 55-gallon drum.
Help Your Facility Go Green
Whether you’re looking to become LEED Certified or just looking for ways to make your facility more “Green”, Global Water Technology Inc. Solid water treatment chemistry can help.
Reduce Economic Concerns
Economic Benefits of having a well-run Global Water Technology Inc. Solid Concentrate chemistry treatment program include the following:
- The cost of transporting solids is approximately 1-2% of the chemical costs, versus 15-20% of the chemical costs for liquids.
- Approximately 15-20% of your chemical budget is used to ship mostly water when using liquids.
- In addition to the substantially higher costs of transportation of liquids, there is also a “hidden cost” for using drums. One study put a time, then a dollar value to this hidden cost, and calculated an additional cost of over $140 for each drum.
- Global Water Technology Inc. chemistry can help you save water, sewer, and chemical dollars by reusing the water, its maximum number of times.
- One study concluded that increasing the number of times water can be reused in a cooling tower from 4 to 6 cycles, would have the effect of reducing water make-up demand by over 408,000,000 gallons annually in just the Commercial and Institutional markets.
Interested in Solid Water Treatment?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Why Choose GWT?
- Minority Owned
- Environmentally Responsible
- Cost Conscious
- Technical Expertise
- Progressive Approach