Global Water Technology, Inc. is dedicated to providing our customers with an extensive line of equipment to solve water treatment problems in the most efficient and economical way possible. We utilize a variety of the most current technologies for residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial applications. We primarily supply equipment manufactured by Marlo, Inc.
Marlo Reverse Osmosis equipment is engineered to economically produce high purity water by the removal of dissolved minerals, bacteria, particles, and organic impurities. Each RO machine is constructed using the highest quality components and materials for reliable operation and exceptional performance.
- MRO-8H-Series – Reverse Osmosis Systems
- MRO-4H Series – Commercial RO Systems
- MRO 2.5 Series – Industrial RO Systems
- MRO-4-LP Series Low Pressure RO Systems
- MRO-4V Series – High Purity RO Systems
- MPS Series RO Transfer Pump Skids
- Membrane Clean-In-Place (CIP) Systems
Removal of contaminants such as calcium and magnesium in water can greatly reduce scaling in piping, process equipment, and heat exchange systems as well as greatly improving the effectiveness of cleaning and rinsing processes. Marlo softeners are specifically designed to reduce water hardness by removing these elements.
- MGT Series – Commercial Water Softeners
- MR Series – Commercial Water Softeners
- MAT Series – Commercial Water Softeners
- MRG Series – Commercial Water Softeners
- MHC Series – Commercial Water Softeners
- DUF Series – Commercial Water Softeners
- MBM Series – Bulk Brinemaker Silos
We provide our clients with the highest quality equipment along with a wide variety to ensure the right solution for any filtration need. We primarily provide systems Manufactured by Marlo, Inc.
MFS Series Industrial Filtration Systems– For use with any of the filter technologies listed below. Designed for larger commercial and industrial applications with multi-tank parallel systems common for high flow rates. Tank diameters up to 144″ and service pipe connections to 8″ flange are available.
MFG Commercial Water Filtration Systems – For use with any of the filter technologies listed below. Designed for smaller applications under 40-GPM per filter vessel but can be configured in multi-tank parallel systems for higher flow rates. Limited to tank diameters up to 36″ and service pipe connections up to 2″ NPT.
Filtration System Types:
- MID Multimedia Filters – High efficiency, in-depth filter system using a layered bed of anthracite, silica sand, and two grades of garnet for excellent filtration down to the order of 5-10 micron.
- AGA Filter-AG Filters – General service filter system using a non-hydrous silicon dioxide media for suspended solids removal down to the 20-40 micron range.
- MGA Iron Removal Filters – Filter system capable of reducing iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide using manganese greensand filter media.
- ACA Activated Carbon Filters – Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) is designed for the reduction of tastes, odors, and dissolved organic material from municipal and industrial water supplies
- ANA Neutralization Filters – Calcite is a crushed and screened calcium carbonate media used to neutralize acidic or low pH water supplies to a neutral, less corrosive effluent.
Marlo designs and manufactures both standard and specially engineered ion exchange equipment for an array of applications including deionization (separate and mixed bed), dealkalizers, and condensate polishers.
- MSB Series Separate Bed Deionizers
- EDI Series Electro-Deionization Skids
- MCP Series Condensate Polisher System
- MSB-F Series Automatic DI Sytems
- MMB Series Mixed-Bed Deionizer
- MATD Series Dealkalized Water System
- MDAS Series Boiler Feed Applications
Interested in Water Conditioning Equipment?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Why Choose GWT?
- Minority Owned
- Environmentally Responsible
- Cost Conscious
- Technical Expertise
- Progressive Approach