Today, the program has allowed for a safer, more efficient approach to water treatment.
- On-site and classroom training
- Customization of chemistry
- Development of unique containment units to facilitate safe wastewater treatment services in schools
- Reduction of necessity to blow down steam boilers and waste treated/heated water
- Implementation of proactive legionella water management plans in cooling systems
- Standardization of equipment, operator testing, and treatments
Interested in working with GWT?